Monday, October 6, 2014

Conference - AWESOME!

Howdy Everyone! 

I'm so sorry for not writing last week! Life got busy and reports had to be sent in... So, here's something for this week! 

So, as some already know, this past week was transfers! Elder Cole got transferred to Pleasant Grove (which is funny, because our areas actually overlap), and I'm staying in Alpine for at least another 6 weeks. My new companion is Elder Murphy, and he's been out for 3 months, with all three of those months being in the Roosevelt East area. It's a new experience for him being in an area that is so radically different from Roosevelt. We're going to have an AWESOME transfer! 

We got to see "Meet the Mormons" on Friday, and I highly suggest it for everyone to watch! At first I thought it was going to be a really boring documentary, but it is actually a really good movie! 

On Saturday we went up to Salt Lake and watched the Saturday morning session of General Conference. Conference has been AWESOME! Now to wait for it to come out in the Gospel Library for review again and again.







Temperatures are getting cooler, and it is awesome! Being the one from Texas, everyone assumes that I'm going to die. :) Then, people ask if I went to school before the mission, and I tell them that I went to BYU-Idaho. :D I love seeing the dumbfounded looks when they realize it's colder and drier there. :) 

Anyway, here are some pictures. Have a great week, y'all!

Love, 

Elder Conrad Hamilton

Keep Smiling!






No comments:

Post a Comment