Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Week

[Received 23 December 2013]

Well Merry Christmas everyone! 

This week has been a blur! It seems like I've been on a high-speed train through the week, but every day seems like a sludge pile.

We had our first baptism on Saturday! Ashley, the person who was baptized, has been in the works apparently for some weeks, I just got the end of the pre-baptism lessons. It was such a neat experience! My companion and I were the witnesses for her baptism.



This upcoming Saturday, we also have another baptism, so we truly have a "white Christmas"! :D The one this next Saturday, I've been really blessed to teach. His name is David, and he will turn 9 on the day of his baptism... 

I'm really starting to enjoy myself here! This past week, I've really had to learn to let go of not always knowing my schedule, and just basically go with it. It was getting on my nerves that I didn't always know what was going on, and that I wasn't in the loop. Well, then I figured out that I just needed to grab the phone every once in a while, look at the messages, then check the area email, and just be sure to write everything into my iPad. So, that being said, I'm learning. Quickly. :D

Christmas is gonna be amazing! I'm so excited to open the presents I've already gotten, but the best thing that everyone can do is mail me snail mail! I love being able to read what everyone writes me over and over, instead of the once-a-week emails. :D

I love you all, and I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas! I'll write again before New Years!

Remember to keep smiling!!

Much love, 
Elder Conrad Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment