Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Good Morning!

Good morning everyone!

Mt. Timpanogos from my MTC window

So today is my last day in the MTC! This afternoon (4:30pm MST, to be exact) I'm getting picked up at the MTC by my mission president, President McCune, and he and his wife are taking us to the mission home for the Utah Provo mission. It'll be a long and trying journey of 5 blocks. So hard... Not. :D 

On Sunday, I was slightly disappointed because the Provo temple grounds were closed. Shucks. Oh well, there was this amazing pile of snow that had been bulldozed off the parking lot, and it was awesome to climb up. We had fun singing carols and throwing snowballs. 

Elder Hamilton on the "amazing pile"

 Yesterday I had an amazing time in one of my classes. We had a testimony meeting, through song. We found our favorite hymn, and sang one or two verses. Then my teacher, Bro. Winters, decided to make the two sisters from our district that aren't going to the Utah Provo mission cry by ending with "God Be With You Till We Meet Again". I'm so glad our district can represent all four parts. Music is such a beautiful way of expressing thoughts. 

Hopefully, I'll be able to email later this week, but I slightly doubt it, and think my next P-Day will be sometime next week. So, until then, I love you all! Enjoy the pictures!


Much love,

Elder Conrad Hamilton

P.S. Here are some more pictures with some explanation below:

MTC Lights

I told you last week that I'd be walking on the wall!

I can help others levitate as well!
The elders in my district also discovered something that is apparently a tradition to do at the MTC. Outside our rooms is the local ironing board. It's straight steel, and isn't ever going anywhere. Well, apparently, there's a tradition to do some running up the wall/levitation pictures. It's pretty sweet! Scary, but sweet to see some of the results. We felt like trying to make a meme about "this is what anti-Mormons think we do.." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment