Monday, April 14, 2014

Changes, changes, changes... and Happy Easter!

Howdy everyone! 

So, another week, another blog post! It still is weird how fast the time flies here. I feel like I just came out of the MTC a few days ago. Things are definitely changing, and I'm having to work hard to keep up with the changes. 

Speaking of changes, not only did we get two new wards yesterday (wards were split and boundaries re-aligned in the East stake, making a grand total of 27 wards that we cover), but also, in a phone call from President McCune this morning, I'm going to be training this upcoming transfer! :D Woo-hoo! It'll be interesting, especially because I don't think I'm ready for it, but I'm excited for the opportunity to help someone else learn to be a great missionary! :)

Not a whole lot happening, just gearing up and adjusting to a whole lot of changes in our stakes. :) Prayers and letters... greatly appreciated!

So, quick little spiritual thought, I found a quote the other day that I really like from C.S. Lewis:

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive."

It gave me a bunch to think about, and how I need to keep progressing on my mission, and throughout my life. If I need to turn around and try again, I need to do that. Luckily, I have the Atonement of Jesus Christ that makes it possible for me to try again, and to be better. I know that I've been truly blessed by it, and I know everyone else can too! If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to go watch 
http://easter.mormon.org/ - it's great.


Lots of love!
Elder Conrad Hamilton

Keep Smiling! 


P. S. Last week, we had an awesome time bowling. I got the highest score overall, and we were able to play with one of our ward mission leaders and his family. It was incredible. 





No comments:

Post a Comment