Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Chicken Feet

[Received 26 May 2014]

Howdy everyone, and I hope y'all have a fantastic Memorial Day!


So, transfers are back again, and I'm staying in Eagle Mountain. It's really kind of weird to think that I've been here for my entire mission so far! But, I'm not complaining! It's been really fun to be able to get to meet so many people, and be able to help them with whatever they need help with!

These next few weeks will be incredible! Between now and the 21st of June, we have 7 people that are coming a bit closer to Christ through baptism. Three of them, we've been working with for some time, and they finally received their own confirmations about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. It's been amazing to see them receive that personal witness, and to watch as they turn their lives to more represent Christ. 

Elder De Leon is getting better and better every single day! It's awesome to see him grow more and more as a missionary! He's fantastic!

Just a quick blurp, I had barbequed chicken feet... Ewww... Never again! No one can tell me I'm not willing to try new things, but I just know what I'll never eat again. 









I hope everyone has a great day/week/month/year/whatever! :D

Love,
Elder Conrad Hamilton


Keep Smiling!







No comments:

Post a Comment