Monday, August 25, 2014

The Message of the Restoration

Howdy everyone!

So, this week has been almost as slow as last, BUT we're starting to break through! We visited with a few ward mission leaders to see what we could do to help in each of their wards, and we came up with a lot of names! We're moving forward!

So, I'm finally getting around to sending the pictures I took a while back at the Curiosity Museum, and Mom is only posting a few, but the one favorite one that I asked her to put with the post for sure is one that is really close to my heart. It's a sculpture of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appearing to the boy Joseph Smith. 





As a missionary, the most essential message to the world is the message of the Restoration. With the Restoration came again the authority and power of the priesthood, or the authority and power of God. I'm a witness, and I testify to everyone that reads this that the priesthood has been restored, and that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith, and that through Joseph Smith, the true Church was restored to the earth. 

I love y'all!

- Elder Conrad Hamilton
Keep Smiling!





No comments:

Post a Comment