Monday, October 27, 2014

A Week FULL of Miracles!

Howdy everyone!

This week has been FULL of miracles! We've had lots of people inviting us to teach their friends, we've been getting invites to lots of different ward activities, and I feel like we are starting to see a difference. The number of people we're teaching hasn't increased much from last week, but we're being more and more visible in the wards, and they are starting to feel like they can trust us.

It's definitely been interesting for the stakes to keep wanting us in as many activities as possible. It has gotten so that last night, Elder Murphy and I went to speak at an annual High Priest Group meeting. THAT was something I didn't think I'd ever do on my mission.

Our district is amazing! This month, we've been tracking all of our lessons and such, and we've blown our lesson amounts and everything else out of the water from last month! The Lord truly has blessed us as we've been more diligent to doing the small things. 

Now, I know I haven't given a challenge in a long time, but I wanted to give everyone something for this week. I invite everyone who reads this to find something in your life that can be a little bit better. Whether it's getting up on time, whether being a little more diligent in studying your scriptures, or saying your prayers, I invite you to find SOMETHING. Then, I invite you to make a conscious effort, EVERY DAY this week, to be just a little bit better. Next Monday, I want you to review your progress, and see the blessings Heavenly Father has given you because you were just a little bit more obedient to His commandments. I testify that you WILL find a miracle that occurred, or some little blessing that snuck into your day-to-day life, and it will amaze you what you find. I testify of that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

I love y'all!

-Elder Conrad Hamilton



Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment