Monday, October 20, 2014

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Howdy everyone!!

So, Mom reminded me this morning.. <sigh> I've just reached my 11-month mark. I don't like this. It's going WAY too fast. :/ I've met so many great and wonderful people, and the time just flies. I guess time just has no respect for fun. (You know, "time flies when you're having fun"?) 

Anyway, besides that, I am fantastic! I can't even begin to describe how many miracles I've seen in this past week! We're teaching around 12 lessons a week now, which is a sight bigger number than 4 or 5 lessons a week. We've been blessed as we follow our mission president's counsel, which was just supporting the auxiliaries and not asking for anything. The wards are giving us lots of work, and we're really pushing to just be involved more and more in the ward activities. The high councilmen in each of the Stakes are SO helpful in motivating the ward mission leaders, and we are super-appreciative of the work they've been doing!

We're working on trying to find more ways of showing our appreciation than just doing the work. Each of them does so much for us, and all of them are constantly keeping the ward mission leaders and us accountable. We've received many assignments, and we're keeping on top of them so that they all continue to see that the full-time elders can be trusted to "get to work". I'm glad that President McCune gave me the counsel to face God rather than man. It's pushed me to be a lot better. I'm working on just removing the fear of man from my mind, and just pushing forward on the work.

Anyway, lots of different things happening! We have lots of activities we're going to, and I can't wait for a lot of the chili cook-offs, although I'm not sure they'll be much like Texas chili! :D 

Anyway, I love y'all!

Elder Conrad Hamilton


Keep Smiling!


Markers for John R Moyle in the middle of Alpine.
For the story of John Moyle, it's in the Gospel Library called, "Only A Stonecutter".


No comments:

Post a Comment