Monday, December 1, 2014

Now You May Start Listening to Christmas Music

Howdy everyone!

I hope everyone had a SUPER Thanksgiving!

Today's going to be kinda short, but I want y'all to know that I'm doing well. Something I'm starting *today* and going for a full year, is that everyday I'm going to be writing a blessing or miracle that I've seen that day. I'll be ending it on November 30th of 2015. Woo-hoo! I know I have the miracles, I'm just going to be on the hunt for them! Unfortunately, I can't put everyone's blessings in my small box, otherwise I'd ask for you to send me some of the miracles and blessings you've seen. :) I'm grateful to be able to be on a mission, and to be able to help others see blessings and miracles, just like I have. 

Today we  had a super fun district activity at the Curiosity Museum in Thanksgiving Point! It was so much fun! I found out that instead of being able to be squeezed at 2,000 lbs/sq inch like a python, I CAN, however, squeeze a mighty 261 lbs/sq inch! :D Yay me! There were lots of other comparison games, but that was the only one I beat everyone else at. :) I think it's just because I'm so bulky. Oh well. :D

Anyway, again, I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and now you may start listening to Christmas music! Yay! :D 

Till next week!

Love, 
Elder Conrad Hamilton


Keep Smiling!

Really cool clouds...

District Training Meeting - discussing goals and eating frozen yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment