Monday, December 8, 2014

Blessings Box

Howdy everyone!

Christmas Countdown: 17 days!

This week has been full of various blessings! One thing I've started doing this past week is to start a "Blessings Box". Basically, every night, right before I go to bed, I write down a blessing or a miracle I saw that day. Allow me to share 2 or 3 with you..

1. On December 1st, I wrote down that I was able to interview someone for baptism, and they passed with flying colors! :) 2. On December 3rd, I wrote down that we have some great "fellowshippers" for the people we're teaching. :) 3. On December 7th, I wrote down that I was blessed with an answer for my fast.

These things weren't incredibly hard to think about, but it is nice to go back through my day and reflect on the blessings I have in my life.
I'm planning on doing this through November 30th of next year, and it will definitely help me focus on what matters most.

Last thing, then I need to head out, was something that happened yesterday. During my fast yesterday, I was thinking about lots of different things, and a talk that I'd heard and read over many times kept coming to mind. It's titled, "It's True, Isn't It? Then What Else Matters?", and it was given by Elder Neil L. Anderson. When trials come in our lives, or when things come up that we weren't expecting, does it shake our foundations? or are we focused on what really matters? I invite everyone to read this talk, and think about its implications in your lives. :D I promise, it helps!

Love y'all!
Elder Conrad Hamilton

Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment