Monday, April 13, 2015

LOTS of lessons!

Howdy everyone!

Well, another week is gone! It's so weird to me to see how fast time is flying on the mission right now. We've been so busy recently, and it's something that has its pros and cons. It's good, because the time just flies. Bad, because the time just flies. I've been so blessed for this time that I've been spending on this mission.

This week, we had more than 40 lessons, and I'm still wondering how we managed to talk to that many people. It's been great as we've made more of an effort to share more of the gospel with everyone we come in contact with, and not just be trying to schedule appointments. I has also been so much more enjoyable, since I actually get to talk to these people, and see how I can help them for that day, or for that hour, or for that minute. It has blessed me beyond belief, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity.

I've continued to love reading and re-reading, and listening, and re-listening to the messages we received at General Conference. It's been such a blessing to continue to reflect on the words of prophets, seers, and revelators, and how I can continue to improve. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to listen to revelation from Heavenly Father, and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to raise my hand in sustaining the prophet of God.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week, and I hope everyone continues to realize that you a a loved child of our Heavenly Father. Never forget that, EVER. If you do, shoot me an email. I'll make sure to remind you. :D

Love,
Elder Conrad Hamilton

Keep Smiling!



On Tuesday, we had Kyle (left) with us for most of the day.
 This was halfway through the day, and I'm not going to lie, my eyes look pretty cool. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment