Monday, July 27, 2015

Greetings from Nephi!

Howdy everyone!

I'm now greeting everyone from Nephi, UT! :D I went south for transfers! It's kinda scary, because my area is huge since I cover Levan, UT, as well as the southern half of Nephi. However, my district is even bigger! The sisters to the north of my area cover all the way up to Mona, and to the south of me, there's two companionships who cover Delta. I've already made the drive out there once, and it's about an hour to get to Delta from Nephi. :D Fun stuff!

My new companion is Elder Miller! He's fantastic! He's been out on his mission for about 6 months, he was originally called to the St. George mission, and he's the 7th of 8 kids! He's from southern Missouri, and he's been an incredible missionary to work with. :) He's been helping me a LOT with the stuff I need to get done with the district. It really helps when there's someone nearby who's been in the area and knows some of the people. :D Works out all around.

This weekend has been really fun! On Saturday afternoon, we had a baptism! Meika, a 9yr old, made the covenants of baptism! :D Then, yesterday in her ward, Elder Miller confirmed her a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and gave her the gift of the Holy Ghost. IT'S SO AWESOME to see others make those promises to Heavenly Father! :D

Anyway, today needs to be short, since we need to get a lot of things done!

I love y'all!!! Have a fantastic week, and I'll have more for ya next week! :D

Love,

Elder Conrad Hamilton

Elder DeCoursey, Br. Macedone and me

Passing by the Payson Temple

Me and Elder Miller in front of the unfinished Provo City Center Temple

Dust devil




No comments:

Post a Comment