Monday, November 23, 2015

The Last Monday...

Howdy everyone!

Well, today's the last Monday I'll have as a full-time missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Tomorrow I'll be flying home, and then tomorrow night, I'll be released as a missionary. 

It's so surreal to be almost finished with my mission, but I'm ready to move forward with my life. I've got things all lined up at BYU-Idaho, I'm going to keep going strong in my study of the principles of the gospel, all that fun stuff. I'm ready... or at least my mind thinks I am. :) It'll be fun regardless. 

I love y'all, and I'll send out another post tomorrow when I get home! :) 

Love,
Elder Conrad Hamilton

Keep Smiling! :D 

Mountains - with SNOW!

Elder John Blickenstaff and Sister Jennifer Blickenstaff, me, Sister Janet Thorn, Brother Randy Thorn
at my final testimony meeting on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment