Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm Batman!

Howdy everyone!

So this week has been not particularly eventful, except for losing my voice, and making almost everyone ask me to say, "I'm Batman." <sigh> Oh well. This Thursday, apparently, I'll also reach my 3-month mark! :/ Not really sure how I feel about that, but oh well. :D

It's really been great though, as I've really kicked into gear my drive to follow along with those I teach, and when I give them an invitation, I do the same. If I invite someone to read the Book of Mormon, I read it with them. If I invite someone to pray about Joseph Smith, I pray about it as well as part of my own personal prayers. It's really helped me feel more genuine love for those I'm working with, and helping bring others to Christ. 

I'm going to invite all who read this to be more fervent in studying the gospel. Only as we understand it ourselves can we even begin to hope to teach others, and to help others come closer to Christ.

Sorry this week's message is short, but next week I'll have pictures! I've already promised Mom that they'll be in next week's post. :D

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, and I hope everyone has a great President's Day as well!

Much love, 

Elder Conrad Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment