Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo... and we've had a fantastic week!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

Also, because it was just yesterday, "May the 4th be with you all!"

So we've had a fantastic week this past week! We've been getting to know more and more of the members in our area, and Elder De Leon is learning a lot, and is also teaching me a lot too! It's really cool to see how well we're working together! 

Me and Elder De Leon
We've had a bunch of service this week, and I got new socks out of it! :D It's really sad, but I feel like Dumbledore from Harry Potter when I get new socks, either that or Dobby. Socks are amazing! :D Especially thicker ones, but that still look nice with a suit. 

Elder De Leon came into possession of a rice cooker the other day, and it's really been fun to get to try foods that he's cooking. :D I'm eating a ton of rice as well as drinking a whole bunch of water! It's been interesting to just carry a water bottle everywhere, but I guess I need to get used to it, especially as summer, and not just any summer, but a DRY summer, comes to Utah. :D It's awesome!



Lots more rice and noodles...
... and yummy chicken tacos... not by Elder De Leon :)


Well, I hope everyone has a fantastic second/minute/hour/day/month/year/life/whatever you want! :D I know I will!

Love, 
Elder Conrad Hamilton
Keep Smiling!


We were able to go to the temple last week too! Love the flowers!




No comments:

Post a Comment