Monday, September 8, 2014

Progressing!

Howdy everyone!

So, this week has been one of progressing! We are pushing forward and getting a lot done! My district has been doing fantastic! Last Friday in DTM (district training meeting), we set district goals of what we thought we could achieve, and last night, after I finished up reporting everything, I realized that we passed a lot of our goals. It's awesome to see that as we check and measure our progress, and hold ourselves accountable, miracles happen! We just have to constantly be making sure that we remember all the people that the numbers represent that we are working to bring closer to Christ.  This past week we had 7 lessons, whereas the previous week, we only had 2. Only 5
more, but it's an improvement, and we're working harder and harder to reach out to as many people as possible, and just let them know that we are their missionaries and that we care about the people here in Alpine. 

This week I learned even more about 100% obedience this week - and it was hard. If I ever wonder if obedience is worth it, I don't bother questioning, I need to just be obedient. I look for reasons why the rule might be the way it is, even though sometimes I may not understand why, but I know the Lord will bless me regardless, IF I am obedient. 

Anyway, love y'all! I hope everyone has a fantastic week! Sorry, I don't have any pictures this week, but I'll definitely have some for next Monday! :D [Actually, a member from Alpine sent me (Conrad's mom) a picture today.]

Short and sweet this week from Alpine.

Love,
Elder Conrad Hamilton

Keep Smiling!

Shopping on P-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment