Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Transfers!

Howdy everyone!

So, this last week has been incredible! I've seen so many cool things, and witnessed a lot of miracles and blessings! I'm not even limiting myself to one blessing or miracle a day now for my Blessing Box. I want to remember ALL of them. :D

Anyway, so transfer calls were this morning! <Drum roll please>

I'm getting transferred! <Drum roll again>

I'm going to be follow-up training! <Drum roll again>

My companion is getting transferred too!

Now, how's that for transfer news? :D I'm a little upset about being transferred, because there's a lot of people here that I'll miss, but I'm excited to be in a new area, and to help train another missionary!
It's going to be incredible! :D

Anyway, gotta go!

I love y'all!
Elder Conrad Hamilton

Keep Smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment