Monday, December 29, 2014

Heavenly Father

Howdy everyone!

This week's post is going to have to be short, but I want everyone to know that Heavenly Father is aware of what's going on in your life. He knows the things you struggle with, and He wants to help. All we have to do is ask! :D I've gained such a stronger testimony this week of that principle, and I wanted to make sure everyone remembered it. :D 

Here's a lot of the pictures from the past few weeks, and maybe next week I'll be able to caption a few more of them. I love y'all!

Love,
Elder Conrad Hamilton


Keep Smiling!

Alpine... with Elder Murphy 12/13/2014

Vernal... where even lawn mowers wait at the light

The group - headed to Heber for the Christmas Conference

It's Elder Blickenstaff (my bishop a long time ago in Humble) on the front row!

Me driving the Dodge Grand Caravan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment