Monday, March 2, 2015

Teleport Wish

Howdy everyone! 

Well, it's definitely "winter" now here in Vernal! It snowed overnight, and has been snowing all day. Yesterday, the Ashley Stake fasted for "moisture", otherwise known as "rain" to us Texans. :) Well, it worked. Now I'm kinda concerned, because tomorrow I have to drive to Provo and back. Oi. It's going to be a LONG day. :) But, it's OK, because we're getting retrained with the iPads, and we'll be given more guidance on what we need to be doing. :) I still just wish that we could teleport, but oh well. :)

This morning, we hiked to a cavern just north of Vernal. It was a SUPER long hike. Normally, I think I would've been just fine, but trying to keep moving your legs through a foot and a half of snow definitely adds a new dynamic to a hike. Jeez. My legs are SUPER sore now, but I love the fact that we have things around us to go do. :) Definitely a new thing. :D 

Today will be short, but I hope everyone is doing well! I love y'all!

Love, 
Elder Conrad Hamilton


Keep Smiling! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment