Monday, May 11, 2015

Vernal is Fantastic!

Howdy everyone! 

Well, another week, another post! :D I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day yesterday! For us, it was a definitely enjoyable day because missionaries got to Skype our families! :D So much fun! It was a weird realization that the next time I see my family, it'll be in the airport in Houston. Sad thought... :/




Vernal is fantastic! We've been teaching a lot in the last few weeks, and we're getting lots of new people to teach from random places. :D The fun thing to do is to go through all the contacts in the phone, and see who wants to meet with the missionaries. :) 

I've loved being here in Vernal, and seeing the many blessings I have here. :D One of the cool things about Vernal is the temple here.

When the Vernal temple was dedicated, there were blessings given to the area that if members would diligently attend the temple, and partake of the work to be done inside, the Uintah Basin would be blessed with adequate moisture and a thriving economy. This past week, we've gone almost every single day with some kind of storm in the afternoons. I hope and pray that all who qualify to enter the Lord's house do so, and partake of the blessings to be found in serving the Lord.

I love y'all so much! See y'all next week! :D 

Love, 
Elder Conrad Hamilton


Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment