Monday, June 1, 2015

Legos in Stake Conference

Howdy everyone!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week! :D I know I did, but maybe just because I turned 21 on Thursday.. Maybe I'm just biased.....
Probably..

Anyway, this last week, we had stake conference in the Ashley stake, and Elder Runia of the Seventy was at the conference. I wanted to share some things that his wife talked about.

On Sunday, Sister Runia used LEGOs as an object lesson! :D She immediately drew me in with that, and then she talked about how when we see the picture on the front of the box, it makes it a lot easier to follow the instructions inside because we already know what it's supposed to look like. However, with the plan, sometimes we don't quite understand how things are supposed to look, but Sister Runea reminded us that we have the instruction book. We still have instructions (commandments, modern prophet, scriptures, etc) to help us, and as we keep going, we'll slowly see the bigger picture as it comes together. I loved her talk so much! :) Something else she said really stuck with me, and it was that "not understanding is NOT the same as not believing". Amen!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fantastic beginning to the month of June! :D

Love,
Elder Conrad Hamilton


No comments:

Post a Comment