Monday, September 28, 2015

Focus - so much to do!

Howdy everyone!

This week has been fantastic!! :D We've been super busy with appointments, and we've been able to have a lot of miracles! We got to go to the temple on Tuesday, and I had a really amazing experience there. It was a really sobering experience to realize how little time I have left on my mission, and it sent me into a slight panic attack. As we sat in the temple, I took some time to really ponder on the time I have left, and what I can do to make it the most effective. I realized that I needed to work off the little bit of tail I have left, and just really focus on finding everyone that has need of the gospel. I'd also been having some other things happening in the mission, and I was able to take those things to the temple and to commune with Heavenly Father about them. It gave me such peace, and I know that Heavenly Father loves me. Sitting in the temple, I just had such an awesome peace, and I knew what I needed to do. 

After that experience in the temple on Tuesday, I went on exchanges on Thursday. I got to go down into Delta with Elder Hernandez, and to spend some time with him. I had absolutely no problem leaving Nephi in Elder Taylor's hands. (BTW... He's a fantastic missionary, even just after 4 weeks!! :D It's such a blessing to serve with him!) Elder Hernandez and I had a lot of people we saw, lots of talking between us, and we both felt edified when I left. Amazing exchange! :D 

Anyway, I love y'all! Enjoy the pictures this week!

Love,
Elder Conrad Hamilton 


Keep Smiling! :D 

Me and 'Mater in Delta!

My District! Sister Mohn, Sister Nelson, Sister Saili, Sister Reed, Elder Taylor,
 myself, Elder Miles, and Elder Hernandez.






No comments:

Post a Comment